Wednesday, March 05, 2003

Saddam will be shocked, shocked! (and awed!)

From the NYTimes News Service:
"If asked to go into conflict in Iraq, what you'd like to do is have it be a short conflict," [Gen. Richard B. Myers, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff] told reporters at a breakfast meeting. "The best way to do that would be to have such a shock on the system that the Iraqi regime would have to assume early on the end was inevitable."

Meanwhile on the boob front, I'm listening to Michael Medved's guests, two women from the Raelian movement who will be participating in a nude march against war this weekend for peace. And I thought people wanted privacy!

Others are urging women to withhold sex as a protest against war and asparagirl is dedicating "tonight's hot and heavy boink with my fiance to the Lysistrata chicks.".


Talk about mixed messages! I'm sooo confused. As I keep saying, let's get this over with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home