Friday, April 25, 2003

I am in favor of anti-sodomy laws, not because I want to bash homosexuals, but because I don't want sodomy to become an accepted practice in this society. To me its a matter of the survival of a moral free society. We've already seen examples of radicals demanding equal rights who, when they win, begin using their positions to impose their views on others. I don't want to live in a gay society. I don't want my children to be taught by gays. I don't the "gay lifestyle" on my television, or anywhere else.

I've never bashed gays or advocated violence toward them and I'm not going to. But I believe that homosexuality is immoral and a perversion of normal sexuality, and I believe that tolerance for it will erode the health of our society.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home