Sunday, April 06, 2003

I'm watching a live feed from Greg Kelly from Saddam's Presidential Palace, with a shot of soldiers carrying the Stars and Stripes in. It's amazing to think that we can watch the the front lines live.

But I worry about rope-a-dope tactics. There will be a counter attack.

I wish we had all the underground tunnels and bunkers accounted for. I'm pretty jumpy after reading this report. I imagine they have intel that makes them feel secure. After all, those bombs must have done something. I just wish I knew more.

Update: The military is announcing control of at least one Baghdad palace and entering another. The American Flag is up. Now they have to earch and confirm their intelligence and check for booby traps. It just sounds too good too soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home