Thursday, June 05, 2003

I suppose I should comment on the attempt to make Bush appear a liar over our failure to find WMD, but it's too silly to take seriously. If Bush were as corrupt as these people believe, he would have produced WMD already, since the whole Pentagon is in on the plot. When you consider all the options and time Saddam had to hide them or get them out of the country, I would have been surprised if we had found WMD. Certainly, we haven't plumbed the depths of his turnnels which were extensive enough to be a subway system. There were some ships that slipped out of Bahram just as the UN inspectors were arriving. I've heard nothing more about them, but I can't believe that they were lost at sea.

So, everyone out there who isn't Barbra Streisand, ignore it. It's a non-issue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home