Friday, December 12, 2003

It's funny to me that people like Michael Kinsley seem to be willing to throw the Iraqi people over the side just to beat George W. Bush. Doesn't anybody on the left think about what they're saying? I guess if you were raised during Vietnam and demonstrated against the war, you've already drunk the poison, so it's not hard to hope we lose this one, too. Of course, nobody had better question their patriotism, but it's getting harder and harder to avoid that conclusion.

I've been puzzled by the vehemence of the left for some time, but now I see that they developed the anti-war reflex so long ago that it just can't be broken. Their goal is not to do what is necessary for the safety of this nation, but to win back power at all costs. I can only hope there is some way to reach all those voters who get their news from the Elsworth Toohey media.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home