Wednesday, March 03, 2004

The Only Real Issue

When I first read this Lileks column I wasn't impressed, because, well, it seemed so obvious. Who would North Korea, Iran and France want to see win this election? Du-uh!

But I failed to consider the fact that a lot of whiners are complaining that he proposed too much money for the National Endowment for the Arts, or that he's a deficit spender, or that he said he'd sign a bill reauthorizing the assault weapons ban. Instapundit has called my attention to the pouting right. And Porphyrogenitus agrees.

PEOPLE!

THIS IS WORLD WAR IV,
AND IT HASN'T BEEN WON!

I don't want it to be fought on the U. S. homeland, and NEITHER SHOULD YOU!

VOTE FOR BUSH/CHENEY!

GO TO GEORGEWBUSH.COM AND DONATE!

BECAUSE IF WE ELECT "LONG JOHN"

AFTER WHAT HAPPENED ON 9/11,

WE DON'T DESERVE TO BE SPARED!


I hope I make myself clear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home