Friday, January 28, 2005

Mormon bloggers

I just Googled those words and found a huge number of them. I find them quite intelligent, humble and sweet. I tend to be more cranky than my brethren and sistern [Sorry, old joke]. I love sweet posts like this one from By Common Consent.

True LDS (Latter-day Saints) are constantly struggling to deal with their human nature and are humble.
We believe in being honest, true, chaste, benevolent, virtuous, and in doing good to all men; indeed, we may say that we follow the admonition of Paul�We believe all things, we hope all things, we have endured many things, and hope to be able to endure all things. If there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy, we seek after these things.
Of course, we're all working on becoming what we believe in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home