Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Lanny Davis . . .

is on Michael Medved's program discussing a new book he's written about the effect of scandal-based politics on our society and government. His book is sorely needed by Democrats afflicted with BDS, and by angry Republicans, as well. I think that most Republicans today are just baffled by the amount and quality of the venom being spewed by the MoveOn/Kos left. Some of the right give it right back, but the people I admire in the blogosphere are more inclined argue based on facts and logic than by merely calling names. I don't believe that Republicans are above reproach, certainly, but I don't think it contributes anything constructive to think of people as totally evil, the way the Bush-haters seem to.

Lanny Davis sounds like a person I could discuss politics with and learn something from as well as sharpening my own positions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home