Wednesday, October 04, 2006

That lying drunk Bushhitler shouldn't call us names.

President Bush is out campaigning against the Democrats. He cited Nancy Pelosi who has said that this election should "not be about national security." He went on:
I strongley disagree. The security of this country comes first. I give the leader some credit. Given her party's record on national security I can see why she feels that way, I wouldn't want to be talking about that record either.
Pelosi responded as one above the fray:
It's so beneath the dignity of the Presdident of the United States to accuse a member of Congress or anybody to be soft on terror. He can say all he wants. I'm a mother and a grandmother and I'm here to protect the American People. I'm ashamed of the President for using that kind of language.
Has she ever rebuked her own party for the acid they throw at Republicans? If so, I haven't heard it. After years of the left demeaning Bush with personal innuendo, accusing him of lying, and mishandling the war and demanding that we accept defeat and abandon our Iraqi allies, and claiming that we're no safter now than before 9/11, he responds in kind an he's the one who has lost dignity. The Democrats have sold themselvesto George Sors who is absolutely opposed to the GWOT. After 9/11, if you still don't see a need to fight back, then you're either ignorant, stupid or just not very concerned about national sccurity.

And you can't very well say that we're still in danger and then oppose efforts to to fight the terrorists too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home