Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Blogger has disabled the blog I was using

http://to-god-and-country.blogspot.com just disappeared, with a statement that it was disabled, along with my gmail address. The whole thing seems kind of mysterious. No notice given, no explanation.

On the other hand, nobody was reading it, but I will have a number of emails to my gmail address bounced.

I stopped posting here because I was concerned that the name, which is a perfectly acceptable word meaning a small, self-important person (like a bantam rooster), might be misinterpreted as some kind of obscenity. But I'm back here until this is resolved. The only reason for this I can think of is that I posted in response to a story about President Obama calling people "teabaggers" in which I said I wouldn't call him an (N-word) if he wouldn't use obscenities to describe Tea Partiers. That might have been a violation of the Terms of Service.

I don't swear or use the so-called n-word, which I heard someone on TV call an obscenity. I don't go out of my way to be offensive, but I also take it seriously when liberals slur honest citizens who have begun to use their rights to assemble and speak out against government actions and petition the government for redress of their grievances. They're called violent, threatening, mobs, astroturf, etc. and accused of spitting on members of Congress and calling them the dreaded "n-word," without any proof. I consider "teabagger" an obscenity akin to "c**ks**ker." It's not funny; it's degrading, demeaning and dismissive.

So if that is the reason for disabling my blog, I'm off to wordpad or wordpress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home