Thursday, September 30, 2010

Talk about a sense of entitlement

Obama to Democratic donors: “There better not be an enthusiasm gap, people.”

If he were asking for my money, that would have had me on my feet and out the door, demanding for my money back. Who does he think he is? I wonder what Oprah thought of that.

He also said:
“Now’s not the time to quit…it took time to free the slaves…ultimately we’ll make progress.”
and
“I need you to be fired up.”
Does he really consider trillion dollar deficits and socialized health insurance to be the equivalent of freeing the slaves? If so, when can we expect to begin Reconstruction?

In the light of the utter failure of the stimulus bill, one has to assume that the other alternative of Democrats is to raise taxes, but without their sixty seat majority in the Senate, how will they pass them? By executive order?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home