Saturday, June 11, 2011

You know I've been blogging almost as long as Instapundit.com and it's gotten me nowhere. Not that I really want that kind of attention, because I often reread my posts and find egregious typos and grammatical errors. But it's nice to know that MoveOn.org has opening for new bloggers.
We have a plan to make sure that the truth gets out online, but we need smart people to help us make it happen. The effort is led by former senior staff at MoveOn and The Onion; by coming in on the ground floor, you can also help shape it from the beginning.
The problem I would have with this is that their idea of truth would vary from mine and I think it's already getting out quite well, except for the medias' Ancien RĂ©gime and their goal seems to be to shout it down.

Besides, you'll note nothing is said about payment. Ariana Huffington has already pulled that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home