Thursday, December 29, 2011

It seems to be Santorum's turn for a boost in the polls. I don't know how much that will really help him overall. He has little money for ads and has based his strategy on doing well in Iowa and building on that momentum, but I can't see him bringing in much money. He's very conservative, which is what appeals to Iowa's evangelicals, but how well that would translate to a national campaign I don't see. I think that a lot of people are dropping their pose of impartiality and saying the obvious, Mitt Romney is the one with the best chance against Obama. whatever you think of his record, he's the one who has prepared for this the longest, with organization and money raising. (I don't consider Ron Paul as a serious candidate. At 76, I doubt that he'd have the stamina to serve even if he won.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home