Thursday, March 06, 2003

The Spam of the Day: LOOK AT THE FREAKS NOW!!! I didn't wait for the download to finish the jpgs.


Stupid and Overblown Story of the Day: The Crossgates Mall story. The mall guards told some guys wearing "Give Peace a chance!" teeshirts to take them off or leave. They didn't so he charged them with trespass. 1. It's stupid to tell them to remove their shirts for a statement like that. 2. It's private property, not public land. If they don't want you there, get off, and don't make a big deal out of it. You have speech rights. They have property rights. The constitution protects both. So get over it! This country has too many people worried about THEIR rightts and nobody else's. Grow up. Get a life. Get on with it.

"Grow up. Get a life. Get on with it." That'd be good on a teeshirt.

Or how about "Let there be peace on earth, and let it begin with bombing the hell out of Saddam!"?

"Bomb Lake Woebegone!"

"Viet Nam wasn't a quagmire. The U.N. Security Council--Now THAT is a quagmire!"

Or my dad's favorite, ""Eat it! This isn't a short order house!"

Some more of my dad's:

Potlicker

Fathead!

Stop bawling or I'll give you something to bawl about. I wish somebody would say that to France.

I'm in an ornery mood today, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home