Monday, April 28, 2003

I'm in favor of anti-sodomy laws, not because I want to bash homosexuals, but because I don't want sodomy to become an accepted practice in this society. To me it's a matter of the survival of a moral free society. We've already seen examples of radicals demanding equal rights who, when they win, begin using their positions to impose their views on others. I don't want to live in a gay society. I don't want my children to be taught by gays. I don't want the "gay lifestyle" promoted as normal on television or other media.

Our society is already intimidated against any discussion of the causes of homosexuality, since if there is a cause, there might be a treatment, and that very idea is anathema to gays. Pressure from gay activists limits the epidemiological data for AIDS and related diseases.

I've never advocated violence toward gays and lesbians I'm not going to now. I wouldn't support imprisoning anyone guilty of consensual sodomy between adults. But I believe that homosexuality is immoral and a perversion of normal sexuality, and I believe that tolerance for it will erode the health of our society, just as tolerance for sexual promiscuity has. Sexual license of any kind harms family life, which is the basis of a strong society.

No government has the means to raise a nation's children. I think the motto should be "Everything I need to know I learned from my parents." Kindergarten is just a reinforcement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home