Saturday, May 13, 2006

Unilateral Disarmament

You'd think that the idiocy such a policy would be obvious, but you'd be wrong. I must admit the weird polls being put out have me really concerned. The latest one, from Newsweek sounds like an emergency push poll to counteract the one a few days ago by the Washington Post which indicated widespread support for the program.

I believe that the press is overstating the public's unhappiness with Bush, because the press hates Bush and wants him to fail and thinks everybody else must agree. I hope they're way wrong in making him the big issue in this year's elections instead of the actions of Congress. Bush won't be on this ballot, or indeed any future ballots. I think the Republicans can turn it around by making the case that the liberal media is deceiving us, but they need to get on message and they don't seem to be coordinating anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home