Thursday, October 05, 2006

The price of fame

Bill the blogger who revealed Jordan Edmund's identity, which he discovered through ABC's website. It's a fascinating bit of internet sleuthing. Who knew there was a webpage about page alumni? I'm not so sure that's a good idea, but it's been taken down now.

Anyway, Bill's last post is as follows:
I turned the comment off because someone is trying to bring one of my children into this. My son is a MINOR unlike Jordan Edmund. I have been on several radio shows this morning, including Glenn Beck. If you would like to help me you can please click the Make a Donation button on the right side bar. The hate mail has been pouring in and a lot of threats have been made. I can take the heat, but my family is very nervous.
Yikes! I hope I never post anything so explosive here. I don't think I need to worry though.

We're all waiting for Jordan Edmund to tell his story now, but he's wisely consulted an attorney.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home