Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Psst. The election is over.

I get the impression that the Washington Post having spent reporters' time to build a case for vote fraud, should Dems lose again, feels that it has to publish it all so it won't go to waste.

And USA Today thinks it's real news that Bush's approval ratings are down. I'll bet it doesn't link this to the steady drumbeat of partisan criticism the media have published for the past 3 years.

At this point, if the WaPo told me the sun would come up tomorrow, I'd want a second source, but even if this is true, I don't care. Anybody who has witnessed the last few elections takes it for granted that, had the Dems lost, we'd all be watching reports of litigation and charges of cheating by the Republicans. Since Republicans don't play by those rules, we can proceed with the business of changing over and try to ignore Washington for another 1.75 years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home