Monday, October 03, 2011

Don't Listen, Gov. Christie!

I'm going nuts with all the people claiming that you're going to run for President. Today Bill Kristol opined on Fox New Sunday that you will join the race. What annoys me even more is the way Republicans in the Tea Party keep announcing that they hate Mitt Romney and keep beating the drum for a new candidate. Gov. Perry was supposedly the guy, until he shot himself in the foot. I like Romney or Cain. I'm a little worried about how Cain would get along with Washington's sea of huge egos, but I'd also like to see how he deals with Congress and bureaucrats when he tells them to ixnay the orkpay. If I were a resident of New Jersey, I'd be thrilled to have you as governor and I'd be pretty upset if you quit during your first term to run for President.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home