Wednesday, May 22, 2002

Eric Alterman would get more respect if he didn't have a Bugs Bunny grin. Does he really look like that?

I've seen the links to him on Instapundit, but I never went to his site because he sounded like a fool. Today, I did, and my initial diagnosis was confirmed.

Item one: "Thanks to all zillion of you who wrote in with notes of encouragement," You like me! You really like me!

Item two: "This 'What Did He Know and When Did He Know It?' is significant and central . . ." Really? And why have the Democrats dropped it like a hot potato?

Item three: ". . . isn�t Drudge a dick for doing that story on David Brock checking into a mental institution last summer?" No, I don't. Brock has asked for this with his persistent martyrdom complex and efforts to profit by it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home