Sunday, January 04, 2004

Nokia wasted their money

I'm watching the Sugar Bowl. There are ads featuring Snoop Dog talking to himself, Terry Bowden, the TCU Hornfrog mascot and some contest I can't figure out. I go to the website they're promoting, NokiaUltimateBling.com, and, ta-da, "Server Error in Application." Thinking it might be due to the fact that I use Mozilla, I tried it again with IE. Same result. I hope their cell phones work better than this.

Update: I finally got it to load. Snoop looks like a pimp with bad taste. The script is taking forever to run. Bling! It's a gimmick to gather email addresses to spam. I gave it my spam address.

These ads would be considered racist if they didn't feature a rapper. "Who dat?" indeed! I haven't heard that since Amos 'n Andy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home