Friday, July 16, 2010

Earlier I started a post about the New Black Panther voter intimidation case and how it had broken out as a major story after it had been ignored by the mainstream press since it was dismissed. I aborted it, because I had no source and I don't waste my time scanning the liberal press and I have known about it pretty much all along because I get my news from Fox News and the conservative blogosphere. Now I have a source, and readers can evaluate it.

The videos of this group in action in Philadelphia are really shocking. The right to vote anonymously and without intimidation is important to me. The tactics used in the past to prevent people from voting, such as "literacy tests" or "poll taxes" that were stacked against poor blacks were in effect when I was a child, but I didn't know about them until I was teen in the 1960s, and it was shameful. That being said, it can't be made up by allowing black thugs to intimidate voters in favor or their preferred parties today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home