Friday, July 16, 2010

Comment of the Day

Harry can spend $100 million I still would vote for Hitler or Mao, or Mussolini over him. Harry the war is lost Reid is an utter disaster in the Senate. Only clueless and welfare voters would vote for him!

That's essentially my view, although I'd change "Hitler, Mao or Mussolini" to "a potted plant." He is a nasty piece of work, and I'm worried that Sharon Angle may not be up to the task of beating him. The only way I can explain that is to chalk it up to the efforts of labor unions, in Nevada. Harry Reid has flatly denied the presence of illegal immigrants working in Nevada, and he has still climbed to a 7 point lead over Angle almost overnight.

I don't care how conservative Sharon Angle is. This job is for a federal legislator, not President or Supreme Court Justice. She might vote in some ways I wouldn't agree with, but on what counts now, government spending, I trust her to support cutting it. I don't care what she thinks about abortion. A single Senator can't affect this issue unless he/she is the 60th vote for cloture over approval of a Supreme Court Justice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home