Thursday, March 04, 2004

A Note on Reading Blogs

Watch out for the Updates. The latest and greatest isn't always in the latest post.

I nearly missed this link to Iraqthemodel.com and the following bit of deep wisdom therefrom quoted on Instapundit:
Some people still wonder what would be the relation between liberation of Iraq and war on terrorism. I think that the fact that nearly all the terrorists are gathered on our land to fight so fiercely should be more than enough an explanation.
It brings tears to my eyes to know that there are Iraqis who understand what this is all about so much more clearly and eloquently than people like John Kerry.

I listened to Bush's first two ads several times this afternoon on Hugh Hewitt's show. They stirred my soul. I wanted to play them for every bitchy Bushhater in the Democrat party and in the media, with an introduction by Clint Eastwood saying "Misunderestimate THIS!" Of course, it isn't needed. They've already seen them. That's why they and their apologists in the media are squealing about them. This campaign is going to be fought with one party trying to keep us from seeing the images of 9/11 while it whispers doubt and defeat in our ears and the other showing them and the images of a strong and determined nation we can be proud of and beckoning us to stand up against darkness and despair. I know which one I want to win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home