Friday, March 05, 2004

The Bush Ads

I listened to Bush's first two ads several times this afternoon on Hugh Hewitt's show and saw the first one later on Brit Hume's program. They stirred my soul. I wanted to play them for every bitchy Bushhater in the Democrat party and in the media, with an introduction by Clint Eastwood saying "Misunderestimate THIS, punk!" Of course, it isn't needed. They've already seen them. That's why they and their apologists in the media are squealing about them. This campaign is going to be fought with one party trying to keep us from remembering the images of 9/11 while it whispers doubt and defeat in our ears and the other showing those and the following images of a strong and determined nation overthrowing the bastions of terror, and beckoning us to stand up against darkness and despair. I know which one I want to win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home